Commercial Business Violations

Businesses must typically obtain all Licenses, Business Tax Receipts, Permits and a Certificate of Occupancy before opening or beginning to operate. Some commercial related uses or occupancy types may be prohibited and/or restricted through Zoning regulations. Please consider proper due diligence before committing to any contracts or financial expenditures, because you may find out you simply can’t do what you want to do where you would like to do it. Be sure to hire only licensed contractors and insure they obtain permits for the total scope of work they intend to perform.

Find out how you can help SWACE and become a Code Man Hero! 
Contact us today or call (239) 321-7950. 

Code Man says, “Let’s take the BLIGHT out of crime!”